Friday, June 11, 2010

Aaah

My cat just sprinkled my bed with her cat litter and now I'm super sad and lying on my bed crying tears of blood. Covered in cat litter.
I've been trying to find an internship with a gallery or with an artist cause I thought it'd be interesting to try something not commercial/nothing related to illustration. But uh..so far not so much luck with that.

I made banana bread today and now my apartment smells delicious but I'm still very sad because I'm still lying in cat litter. Laundry time..soon.

I'm taking an online course now to help me forget my loneliness correct my horrible sleeping habit and get motivated to do stuff. Plus my writing sucks so I gotta practice.

But I've also gotten over feeling guilty about playing my PS2 so I'm kind of failing productivity wise right now.
but we'll see.

No sketches for now cause I'm a lazy bumbumbummm.

I want chinese food so bad.

Also. My friend and I are working on a site for uh.. potential point and click games we will make
in the near future, and maybe some comic-sy things. Actually right now he's doing all the work I'm just sitting here brain farting and eating lots.

Soo much cat litter.


I'm always apprehensive about posting stuff on here and how I write cause I don't know who reads this. I kind of feel like no one really does anyways.

I dunno. I feel like I should be writing uh.. more professionally? But at the same time I feel like the first impression people have of me is an ice cold asian bitch. So I guess this is my way of saying hey ..hey... I'm pretty cool. right? I don't take everything seriously eh... I like silly things.. I have a sense of humor. aaaaaaaaaaaaaah.. ok

get off my bed cat.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments:

Post a Comment