Saturday, February 12, 2011

Society of Illustrators

So I got into the  Society of Illustrators student scholarship competition show(<-click it). My professor called me at 9:30 am to personally congratulate me but I was asleep and my phone was on silent, so he texted me to call him back. I got up an hour later and saw it and got suuuuuuuuuuuuper nervous and didn't call him back till much later when my friend was screaming at me about how stupid I was being. The whole conversation is kind of a blur to me right  now and I don't think I heard half the things he said, mostly it was me just going hrurughfhghgghfhfgh whuuut?

Yeah I'm kinda sorta super articulate.


.....
yeah...
Check out the other entries they're suuuuuuuuuuuper beautiful. I spent a long time screaming at how awesome some of the pieces are. It's obvious I still have a lot of work to do. Feel super overwhelmed. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok.
I'm probably going to shit my pants at the show.
just saying.

alrighty.
this is the piece I got in.

I'm so so so so so so so so so so scared.
I'm still super nervous

I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT FELLOW MASSARTIAN(?) CALEB OLSON ALSO GOT IN
YAAAAY

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOO CONGRATULATIONS. super cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was going to comment on your comment, but I wasn't sure if you'd see it.
    Thank you so much for the compliments, but more importantly, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Now that you're famous and all, the reputation of the entire MassArt Illustration Department rests in your hands.
    No pressure. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm proud of my little foodie-eatin competition-ass-kickin baby!!! YAAAAAKKKKK

    ReplyDelete