Saturday, April 9, 2011

Cute Show photos!!

Yaaaay! We did it! Cute show opening was a super success and we all had a blast.
This is a super image heavy post, I tried to pick out the best from the pictures I took but it's still quite a lot.
Unfortunately I don't have any photos of the opening cause I forgot my camera upstairs.. and got there half an hour late. whoops.
Cute show was an amazing experience, I'm kind of sad that it was only a one week deal. We advertised the shit out of it. And in true illustration department spirit, set up the show gradually over the week. Which I think helped us a lot as people got super excited that they were seeing new things everyday. I think if we had an extra week we'd probably fill the entire gallery and transform it into some crazy cute land.
THE ARTISTS!
Cherry Au
Ivan Cheung
Jill Lydon
Carly Menasco
photossss after the jump!


Set up in progress
Different views of the space, there're three (kinda four) entrances to the gallery. The middle two photos are from my favorite one.

Stuffff on pedestals!

The main walls

Some cool little things 
 Some close ups of the two walls with the little cute things
I realized that you couldn't really see the things so here's a bigger version
just kidding I guess it can't get bigger than that.. thanks blogger you're a pal

CUTE SHOW SUCCESS!

1 comment:

  1. now that its done and all gone i wanna cry when i see the pictures. esp my roosh's message.

    ReplyDelete