Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sorry Guise


Still alive! Too busy not doing anything!
Don't want to make this an image heavy post so here's a piece from my portfolio
you can see the rest of my portfolio pieces on my websiiiitieeeeeeee : http://amanda-lo.com/
yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah! website navigation thing is still in the works I want to do something silly with it but not sure how it'll stand on a professional level. WE'LL SEE.

I'm graduating next friday. it's kind of a weird feeling. I still need to hear back and see if I can do OPT and stay in the states. sick life. thanks.
alright alright alright. YEAAAAAAH. I have a couple of ideas for some new pieces. hopefully I can do summer studios and have a space to work in. I'm going to try and see if I can incorporate some digital aspects to this to maybe speed up the process.. who knows? I'm not a fan with working with textures in photoshop. I'd rather just..do it by hand. but we'll see. fun stuff fun stuff fun stuff!

1 comment: