Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sweaters

Didn't feel like drawing faces today.
I really want a big turtleneck sweater
I want to try doing something with flat blocks of color.
Aaah I also really like fashion illustrations....
(http://www.daviddownton.com/fashion.html his stuff for marks and spencer are really really pretty... his website kinda makes me feel like he's a bit of a douche though)
my mom called me tonight. Apparently two of my cousins are in the news/magazines, cause my aunt's been using her connections to get them interviews and such and such and such. Then my mom reminds me that she doesn't have any connections. zzaaazazaaa
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
also some sketches from tuesday on the way to quincy. I didn't draw on the way back cause I was alone and people were staring at me + food coma.
My cat and I spent 20 minutes chasing a fly around my apartment.
I thought catagrumptious and I had a pretty good bonding session. then she bit me.

my dogs back at home don't remember me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment