Friday, August 13, 2010

A Swedish Style of Smoking

I did a shit-shitty painting yesterday.
When I get really bored I like to go through people's photo albums on facebook. Sometimes I find pictures that really stand out to me like this one of a guy smoking two cigarettes, of course the next photo in the album is the swedish style of dealing with a hangover at starbucks, really classy stuff.
so I just have a folder of weird photos that I find interesting and I wasn't sure what I wanted to paint so I just bhsruhsfrhssfsdfsf this together. the heart and crown is a tattoo around someone's nipple. blahblahblalblablblaah. The girl holding her dress up is from someone's flickr.. I think.
I have super unsteady hands so it's blurry and shitty but that's ok cause it's a blurry and shitty painting. I'm probably not going to finish it. one with flash and one without, I guess one is more in focus while the other one's just..for seeing exactly what's going on. blahblahblblbalafhdsf
I want a really fine brush that won't die on me after one use.
more sketches from NY and Boston this time.
Uh went down to NY to hang out with friends, went to a free concert and a beach. I have a craving for my friend's Kahlua... and strawberry vodka jello shots...roaaaaaaar. Went kayaking with a friend on the Charles, then sat down somewhere and there was no one sitting near us so I drew my friend. Unfortunately it looks nothing like her. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. ok
these two are on the way to and from coney island. I prettify people D:
Friends decided to contribute to my sketchbook................................................................
while waiting for the free concert to start. I accidentally spilled my beer on the blanket of the family sitting in front of us. I'm a horrible person.
my friend, some girl playing four in a row. some woman with her dog in NY.
I'm not an alcoholic I swear... and I'm not a creeper.
I'm also really unprofessional.
I'm sorry ..
but not really

0 comments:

Post a Comment