Friday, November 5, 2010

Wow I'm a dumb

A bunch of illustration kids drew some spooky/halloween related things and it was bound into a book and given to a teacher at Massart who's all about halloween.
Some scans of a couple pages I did.. I did a spread but for some odd reason I forgot to scan the other half? I thought I double checked and everything to make sure. I'm a dumb. GUESS WHICH ONE'S THE SPREAD?
I think the severed head girl was drawn in response to people thinking my dry point resembled a same weber painting. rageragerage



an apple done on corel painter. I think we had to use the color and depth option. I'm not too keen on it. it's super cheesy. aightaightaight. After a while I just felt stupid trying to make a digital piece look traditional.

yeah suck it.



2 comments:

  1. apple bacon! also, it really is a very beautiful apple. also, street lamp critter is purrty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you know noodle-y arms work hard

    ReplyDelete