Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Astronaut

,Long overdue but here's my second mailer + process for it

YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH

 you might remember this from this post, I liked the image so I tried to make it somehow fit into my portfolio. the composition wasn't that great
Some other sketches, most of my stuff are pretty frontal and central so trying to get away from that
More finalized sketches.
This is the one I ended up choosing, it's still frontal and central (epic fail) but I liked the space around the figures.

 a lot of people didn't like the formation of the stars, and the fact that she wasn't really looking at anything. Also fixed the way the meteor was handled.
Final


I'm not entirely happy with it, I was hoping for a smoother gradation between the blues. I also could've handled the glowy bits better. Next time for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment